Saturday, September 4, 2010

Anak-anak Yatim Diraikan

Last night I was invited for IFTAR @ Aseana KLCC, where the event is actually untuk meraikan anak2 yatim. Bulan Ramadhan ni lah semua orang / organisasi berlumba-lumba nak raikan anak yatim..takpela, thats a good thing to do even though its once a year. I was stucked in heavy traffic jam (which I have not experience for such a long time sejak tak keje ofis ni) , jadi I only can attend the event after buka puasa time.

My heart dropped the moment I saw them. It's not that I haven't been to 'Kerja Amal' for anak2 yatim or rumah2 anak yatim before, but this is different. The children are so small! Kecik-kecik sangat and I was so touched. The activity for them was they were brought to do a Raya shopping at Isetan & Parkson before the buka puasa time.

Me and my friend 'grab' a cute little girl and asked her how old is she, she said she's 4. But she's so small mcm 2 tahun ke.. till we thought 'agaknya kurang zat makanan kot, sian...' She was brought by a slightly older girl , which around 6 yrs old. We asked where are your parents, she said she dont know. How sad. That means she might have not met her parents at all...

That situation brought my friend into tears (she have 2 boys that's around the same age) and me, as usual pun jadi sedih jugak and that point of time , I can't stop myself from saying 'Alhamdulillah' for what I have. Sometimes when we see people that are less fortunate , we'll be more grateful of what we have... Alhamdulillah!

No comments: