Saturday, July 17, 2010

'Interesting Hobby'

I can't believed I googled 'Interesting Hobby' on the net. Am I THAT boring? Urggh..hate to admit but I am! My days are filled with very similar routine and I'm getting bored. Yes, the work is challenging me every day & nite but work is not hobby right? Hobby is something that u wanna do in your free time. Even if you dont have a free time, u have to have a hobby! ( lame definition of hobby by me) I wanna try something new and challenging.. Not too challenging like mendaki gunung kinabalu or yang seangkatan dengannya.


I am indeed very tired of my boring hobbies ; reading, cooking, watching movies & series. Part of me think that Facebook might killed some of my time that I can't do anything else during my free time coz the first thing I do when I'm free is typing 'www.facebook.com' on the address panel. (suke blame orang lain) Thinking of trying to sew like bestie Aida . She's damn good at it.

Guess what I found on the net on the 'interesting hobby'? Creating a candle! a candle? Oh , so not Malaysian hobby..mahu terbakar rumah banyak2 sangat candle.

Need suggestions...Oh please dont tell me kemas rumah is a hobby.......

9 comments:

kemaryahya said...

fizah, gile org takde hobby gak..huhu. kene cari satu nii.. :o

Ernie Khairina said...

travel =P
kena fikirkan hobi yg leh menjana ekonomi..bestnye

atulhani said...

so far hobby saya berkaitan dengan aktiviti luar, seperti swimming and cycling.. hobi yang mnggunakan tenaga dan duit, tapi beri kepuasan.. hilangkan stress dan sihat insyaAllah. ada gak terfikir nak cari hobi yang boleh bagi side income...

Lina S said...

belajar a dance routine from youtube!

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

kemar,
hobby kemar layan najmi..

ernie,
travel has been our passion since forever..jaga!

atul,
sihat nye hobi awak..best!

nanin,
great idea.kene segera sebelum badan menjadi lebih berat sampai semua dance move takleh nak buat :)

aidafiqs adamia said...

fizah. google 'interesting hobby' hehe. funny, but it's good that u're making effort to find something new to do..

tryla sewing. best, very addictive. or knitting.very relaxing..

other ideas i want to try out but have no time for yet:

crotchet, embroidery,beading, jewellery making

goodluck! tak sabar nk tgk what you choose to come up with..

hasya_rmshy said...

hehehe... bored wwith redaing and all.... aku pn dh lame xde hobby... basic routine je ari2... makes me thinking of new hobby too...

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aida,
mesin jahit dah nak berkarat kat rumah tu..shud try, see if I'm addicted like u

hasya,
maybe kene start with 'try to make yourself free' dulu..then hobby comes..heheh

Tuah said...

paintball?

farizpandi