Friday, January 29, 2010

A space of my dream

Everyone has a dream home. Unlike me, I really really wish I can have a place , a big space or a big hall so that I can do a one-stop wedding planner business. The client will rent the place, and I will provide them all the services they need. They have to just pay and the next thing they know, it's done! ('pay' is the best part)

I always imagine when I was small, my dad bought me a hall like Dewan Perdana Felda tu (konon2 macam investment la). I want the space! But since now the property is extremely pricey, I ran out of idea on areas that are still affordable. Yang ada area2 yang tak strategic, so how do we want to even promote the place? Where I can just conclude that it is near to impossible.

And now, with all the hardwork and less sleep and rupe pun dah tak terurus, my dream has partly come true..Well, I can say its like 10% come true, but it's good enough.. will keep my friends posted :) I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

unusual (never heard) so creative thinker la fizah! good luck =D

Lina S said...

fizah! boleh tak a few years back, aku penah terpikir nak setup a bisnes ala2 mcm tu. konon nak buat a big villa kat kebun mak aku yg dulu kire pedalaman tapi tetibe jadik strategik bile cyberjaya naik. villa tu will be a place where ppl can held occasions & events esp weddings. nice big spacious parking spaces, ade taman with some fountains kat luar..

hahaha... berangan mmg no satu.. hehehe. anyway, good luck with the wedding. post pics nnt k!

selipa_oren said...

nape ko nye idea tuh pas aku dah kawen??

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

ernie,
thanks!

nanin,
kalau la dulu kite beli tanah kat cyber tu, dah kaya dah skang. tiba2 dah naik cyber tu boleh? kalau dulu sure tanah murah je,takde sapa heran nak beli..berangan mmg best...mari2

fini,
aku nye mende ni bukan utk wedding, lain..nanti la cite..hehe