Monday, January 4, 2010

--2009--

2009..

The most memorable and important day in my life.. 5th June 2009

Entering the 'womanhood'

Officially have to close our first boutique at Melaka ; @Delirious Laundry and Boutique as my partners are shifting to KL and probably London in near future ;p . Have to let go, even tho already put our sweat and $$

Economic Downturn . I officially became a businesswoman since I resigned from TM in 2008. Wow, I can't deny that I feel the bump.. and I tell you it's not a small one .. Alhamdulillah, the company and me survived and looking forward for a brighter 2010

Ada juga rezeki nak jalan2..courtesy of my family and my husband . I love travel, fullstop. Camana2 pun nak gak pegi jalan2

Singapore
Several times dah pegi, tapi still rasa nak gi lagi

Langkawi Honeymoon Trip

Font sizeTasik Dayang Bunting

Bandung, Indonesia

The stall behind there is very classy..tekakku kembang,tak mungkin beli makanan kt situ
Terminal Tas kat belakang tu ialah kedai beg tangan

Along Jalan Dago - The Factory Outlet road
Green Van - The Angkutan yang berharga rm 0.30 sekali naik


Hong Kong
At the Avenue or Stars along the Victoria Harbour

The happiest place on earth - Disneyland!

Shenzen


This is the railway station at Luohu, Shenzen

1 comment:

Ernie Khairina said...

tambah lagi gambar jalan tahun ni huhu (amin!)