Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Raya mood ends and first day of work

Hi friends..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin

Hm..now I regret that I dont bother to take any picture during Raya..not a memory to place here.. after i lost my hp and my existing camera does not work well indoor, less pics captured..anyway, my Raya is nothing special..we were back to my dad's hometown at Muar for 4 days and back to KL on Friday night..

And also, bayangkan la kebaya couture punye stall pun lupe nak amik..we are planning to include it in our portfolio but hushhh.. so, no proof to impress...

I'm back at work early today, but unfortunately my clients are all still on holiday..I guess have to wait for them for another 2 days..received call from Fizarosli ..I think she wants to ajak me lepak2...tapi tgh appointment plak

Lastly, I think I have to improve my sense of 'capturedness' so that my life will be filled with colours..I guess

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

bijou bazaar aswara ni, bile nk discuss?

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

we are having a mini gathering kat Bangsar khamis ni..ok tak meet up kat situ?