Monday, October 27, 2008

By 22nd Dec

Being an entrepreneur requires a lot of time..I dont want to regret the line of work that I chose now..mum says ' hey, lagi teruk dari keje ofis ni' .. as long as I like what I do, I have to face the challenges..and I believe there are more to come..

Ups and downs..when I'm feeling down, i'm lucky that I have my loved ones (friend & family, ps: love u all) to bring up my mood...but when the desire came, mmg momentum nak dapatkan something tu sangat2 la kuat..kalau la mood tu boleh camtu je selalu kan best :)

At this moment my target by 22nd Dec 2008 are:
1) A...
2) 10 ...
3) D...

Hehe, takleh cite ape die sbb malu kalau tak dapat...nanti by 22nd Dec 2008 kalau achieve baru reveal apa dia :)

I love handbags..tapi in the list takde la handbag :) but i believed if i achieved the target, my dream handbag petik jari je la ...ok, lets pray ..amin!

3 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

amende la A..10..D tuh..hehe
good luck!

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

pagi tadi fizarosli telah cube merasuah aku nak tau tapi aku tak terpedaya...tunggu je..tapi cam susah je nak dapat ..uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

faiehoney said...

fizah,
syoknye ada target yang macam tuh !!