Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy bee

I am so so busy this Ramadhan and didnt realize that it almost end..kejap sangat rasanya and my list of activities since Ramadhan ni :

- my first month on my own and its Ramadhan month..Harap mendapat keberkatan

- manage to make the time run soooo fast by ulang alik to Putrajaya and Sunway for Kebaya Couture

- no-rest weekends since Ramadhan month..actually not a day to rest at all! (sunway pyramid, hap seng) -hrmm dugaan

- lost my hp . ive never lost a hp of mine ever in my entire life.my first time, but i remain calm coz i believe losing something small meaning something big is coming

- i havent finished baking all my kueh raya orders and i only have 2 days to finish them all (sbb terlalu tak perasan ni dah masuk minggu terakhir puasa). so kalut la memikir kan pekerja2 yg boleh menolong di saat-saat akhir

- having clients that are complaining about the sudden market recession. I wish i can change the political structure right before the election so that the economy will not be this bad. I feel a tiny bit of guilt but nothing I can do. Luckily one of my clients acted calmly. She said: ' it's ok , u r not the one who told me how much to invest and this recession is not your fault and everyone is affected by it' ..Huh..kalau semua org berfikiran camni senang keje

- I wish I have more time so that I can fill in with more 'ibadah'

- My weight? I dont think i lost a gram!!! benci nyaaaa..lemak ni degil

Cant wait to c my girls this Thursday...

Daaaa~~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

fizah, my client also ask me the same question la..xtau caner nak jawab. ckp jela "this is just temporary..i believe it will be better soon.." hmm, risau gak sbnrnye nih..

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

the recession is none of our fault..everyone is affected ..its a global market crisis..so, dont worry too much...after all unit trust is a mid-long term investmnt :)
if an investor understand the concept clearly, they will not burden u with such questions

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah...letih..haha..tapi bole gelak2

cdalan said...

glad dat ure making hell gud now. u go girl! all d best!

sha said...

hai fiz. slamat hari raya maaf zahir batin ~ from ur long lost fren ^-^

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

cdalan,
Thanks!

Fasha!!
Long lost friend, u r right! Keep in touch k..i lost yr number