Friday, January 21, 2011

18 January 2011

The very last year in my 20's.

As usual, birthdays are sinonym with dinners.. Hubby brought me to dinner, in-laws belanja lunch, and my parents threw me a BBQ birthday party. Makan aje..

As for the presents , banyak la pula tahun ni, from family & friends. Thank you so much! Love y'all! 
I am so grateful.


My fav ribs, a treat from him 


Free desert for birthday lady

Nothing is more meaningful than celebrating your day with your BFFs

And the best birthday gift ever was when me & hubby registered ourselves for performing Hajj on my birthdate. He said we have to go while we are still kuat , nanti dah tua tak larat nak buat macam2. We are ready for Labbaikallah humma labaiqq..InsyaAllah when the time comes

Every year is always a better and happier year for me. I am so blessed...










4 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

i like ur tudung =)

happy birthday bff!

Unknown said...

happy birthday fizah! jelesnye tak dapat join gather ramai2 aritu ;)

atulhani said...

happy belated besday.. Mine will be coming soon.. huhu.. after this no more 20's rite huhuuhuhu..

btw, dapat haji tahun bila.. we all belum register.. insyaAllah akan register dalam masa terdekat..

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)