Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Attachment

I always have the feeling of going back home (to my parents' house) even though I am a wife to a man now. If like 3 days tak balik rumah, I started to miss my parents already. I don't know why, I juz miss my room , my parents and my siblings at home. (Of course I miss my husband all the time) I guess when I got married, I was not ready to leave my house totally. Not just yet.

I am so grateful to be given a husband that is also a family man. He do not have a problem of us staying at my parents's house , and I simply can go back to my parents house anytime I want. Maybe that's the main reason we didn't have our own house yet? (Maybe the energy doesn't feel like it) Or maybe I already feel connected with my parents after years away from home (since age 13 to age 22 ) studying at SMAPK ;which is a boarding school and MMU, whereby I stayed in Melaka for 4 years, and I am covering the missing times and still tak puas lagi.

When my husband mentioned on buying a house / apartment , instead of imagining how do I decorate my house, what type of curtain to buy, what color to paint the wall, I end up thinking how I am going to miss my room, and how I could not go back to my parents' as often as now. The point is I am still not ready to move out yet. I am not sure if this is normal or I am just still a baby to my parents (Tua bangka boleh). Haa, tu lah, tanak la hantar anak2 pegi study jauh2..kurang kasih sayang tau

P/S to mi amor : Thank u for being so supportive & understanding. I could not ask for a better man to be my life partner. Sementara I nak hilang homesick ni, u kumpul la duit dulu, nanti kite terus beli rumah best ok? Love u to the max!

2 comments:

kemaryahya said...

fizah. true. org dah miss my room, my parents, the house at puchong tu. br je mlm tadi tdo umah sendiri. ye..mmg...bile pikir nak decorate rumah sendiri itu, ini, (needs lots of money though..) sgt best..but, deep down.. I really miss my old house - grow up with parents, living there like u know, whole of my life..but..ni dah ada najmi, smpi bila...kene gak duk umah sendiri...tp pecol gile tak kisah byk mana pon nak g ke sana. n, i was like.."ini bilik kema. org lain jgn usik. kema akan balik selalu! :D lol

Unknown said...

yes kemar..anyhow nak kene independent jugak in future kan. takpela,adjust slowly..anak manja boleh? but i think our parents pun suke kitorg takde rumah sendiri lagi, supaya diorg tak sunyi & tak rasa mcm rindu kat anak die yg baru kawin.hehe