Friday, February 13, 2009

'Cancel-cancel-go-away!'

Challenge nye nak mencapai target and keinginan kite. Tak senang seperti yang kite nampak org buat. At this time around, lebih la saya mengagumi entrepreneurs especially WOMEN! Despite the obstacles of being a women (with the crowdedness), a mom and a wife, boleh juga spend time for their dreams.

I also learned that it takes a lot, I repeat, A LOT to close a deal! Kalau deal yang besar berbaloi, tapi ini, yang kecik2 pun banyak songeh. Everytime I face challenges, I always say to myself 'Cancel-cancel-go-away!' It is some kind of motivational word I learned to cool down and continue with the journey. It helps to energize my mood too selain mengadu to my loved one.

Saya percaya Tuhan sentiasa menguji dan hanya mampu berdoa agar dikuatkan semangat menempuh segala cabaran.

I can't wait for my outing to Bandung again this week with mommy and aunties to shop for my wedding necessities!

No comments: