Monday, June 16, 2008

Fabulous Dad

He has big big belly...and overweight
His fav food is Nasi Beryani..
He likes cappucino very much...
He loves seafood..especially crab
*all his favourites are unhealthy*

---by the way, he already started his healthy diet now---

Every morning he wants my mom to prepare breakfast for him..and always said that Quaker Oat will keep him full till afternoon..(but who can check if he eats lunch?)
Every morning he will feed his fish in the pond
Every week he'll buy a new fish because his fish always die (that pond is meant for a fountain only coz its not deep enough.i told him to dig a new pond for his fish)
Everyday he'll complain about my bro's cats that scratch his beloved dining chairs..

He lectures when my CGPA does not cecah 3.0 but well..I've tried my super duper best...
Despite that, he always support me in everything I do and I want to do.. I can consult him on any problem I face now and I feel grateful that I have such a wonderful father..

HAPPY FATHERS DAY AYAH!!

Our latest pics together during my bro's convo May 2008

1 comment:

aidafiqs adamia said...

i think this entry is sweet...hehe