Monday, June 9, 2008

@Delirious Western Cuisine

Wow..a lot came into my mind lately and it just cant get enough!

I was approached by someone on opening a cafeteria. I'm not keen enough knowing that restaurant business is tiring..but when he mentioned its in MMU Melaka..I straightly reply and say I'm interested to know more..since we already have @delirious laundry and boutique..why not let @delirious have its sibling - @delirious Western Cuisine ! or..nantila pk nama yg lagi sedap..

Since Ive been so busy lately..I wish to add another 1o hours in a day..*sigh

But I like! even though my 'otak' is so tired of thinking and strategizing...(is that a word? i dont care) Sementara belum ada commitment lain ni, being bz is a good thing to let my day flow faster

Or maybe I have to improve my time management? Hurmm..

Anyway, I have to get my pen and started to work on the costing for @delirious Western Cuisine !

5 comments:

Fiza said...

good luck babe!

Ernie Khairina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ernie Khairina said...

wow..best je dengar!

Unknown said...

fizah..good..tak ramai usahawan muda skang. good luck!

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

alamak, the not-so-happy news is the person who's offered me the business is not professional at all..i hate dealing with him and now i'm trying other alternatives..kalau ada rezeki ada la tu nanti