Monday, April 21, 2008

Sad and Happy

On Saturday, my beloved cat Mowy left us forever...sedih gile tgk die nazak..he must have eaten racun sbb kesian sangat tgk die sakit, smpai mati..takpela, mmg dah smpai ajal die..but i cried watching him in pain..



Babai cutie..gonna miss yr sound..

Those days..ingat lagi fizabelle suke bela kucing masa kat bbi9 and rumah samsiah, tapi i really hate the cats .. tak sangka plak skang ni im a cat lover..tgk je kucing mati tgh jalan or in pain, my heart starts to melt already..well, people change :)

The happy thing is i got to go to TM Group Nite and watch Siti perform! Yey! I was told by Kak Ija (Who i dated that nite) that the theme is blue..so, i browse thru my closet, mum's closet , it turned out i have nothing in blue! Oh , do i hate blue colour that much?

Luckily i have a blue tudung, so, i just make it simple, black and blue :


and i got to meet CT too!! in her private room..

How I got to meet her privately?

I bought a chocolate for her , but i couldnt meet her at first coz the bodyguards are so strict..then, i pass the bag of choc to Nurul Shukor (her make up artist) and unfortunately i left the album that i want her to autograph for me...then Nurul called me and pass me back the album with siti signed on it and she/ he? invited me to meet ct...nice isnt it?


She'll always be my favourite..

And then Nurul tanye : Puas?
I cakap : Yes, thanks!

Around 1.20 am smpai rumah, penat tapi best :)

6 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

birunye ct..body mantap!

aidafiqs adamia said...

fizah ko dah ade blog!! yay!!!

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

alamak aida, ni sebenarnye belum establish lagi..tgk la aku tak update sgt pun..bz giler..nnt aku nk jadi rajin cam ko :)

Unknown said...

fizah, aku br tau ko dah ade blog! congrates! update slalu k..

Badiuz said...

ko ngan siti.. ko lagi lawa

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

woi badiuz, aku baru perasan msg ko, wey..mmg tak la..siti comel giler kot