Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gemuk!!

Ok, can anyone suggest the BEST and EFFECTIVE way to reduce weight ? Now i'm at the heaviest weight ever in my life history (tanak ckp bape, tgk sendiri).. agak pressure sbb my clothes are now dah limited and i dont want to buy new size!

Skip escape meals of course coz i never can skip my meals ..sedap sangatla makan ni and also expensive dietary plan

Currently what I've been practicing since i realized that my clothes dah stretched to the max are :

1. Lepak old town with desperate housewives (Old town nasi + rendang is so tempting)


2. Replace fitness first evening classes with lepak mamak or group meeting (my UT group) or sometimes shoes hunting

3. Never skip any meals especially lunch

4. Addicted to coffee. Any kind tak kisah la 3 in1 ke, tin ke..

5. Addicted to roti cheese

Yey...hasilnya taraaa...confirm takde hasil :(

2 comments:

Hada Masayu said...

hehe,gemukla sgt ko tuh fizah..mehla bg sket kat aku..aku lak yg xsudah2 nak gemuk ;(

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

hada,
sangat2 la gem..weyh,ko takyah bole tak..kan nak kawin ni..nnt tak muat lak baju